Minggu, 11 November 2012

Expressing Happiness


       Happiness  Expression
        
Definition of Happiness  Expression :
Expressing Happiness is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feelings. Expressing happiness is the expresion thas use to show if we happy and pleasure. 
 What is happiness ?
  • It is important to first understand that the term ‘’happiness ‘’ refers to the emotion ,mood ,and state of happiness ,however researchers generally study the more enduring ‘’state”
  • Expression happiness is used to expression happiness feelings when we are successful to do something.
What  would you say to express you happiness ?
  • I’m happy because……….
  • Fantastic
  • Great
  • My life’s fun of happy day
  • You make me happy
  • I’m so glad that you
  • I like ……..
  • I love……..
  • I’m statistied with
  • I’m pleased with
  • Congratulation !!
·         I’m glad now
·         I’m very happy
·         Happy birthday
·         Terrific 
-    I'm happy because i get high score in last test
- I like ..
-   I love ...
-  I'm really happy today.
·                  and many example again.

We can happiness expression of  by :
  • Word( kata-kata)
  • Gestures ( gerakan )
For the example of dialouge about happiness expression:
1.   Sam   :I get the birthday present from my mother,
          yesterday.....!!!!!!
Naya  : Fantastic ! This great....
                    Sam     : I’m very happy. . .
                    Naya   : :)

2.      Fiona  : What do you accept from your birthday ,Lia?
                         Lia      : Fantastic ,I can a new bag from my father. That’s new bag .
                                      It is    very good, :)
                         Fiona  : Oh, I ‘m happy too hear it.
                         Lia      : Thank’z , Fiona :)
                         Fiona  : You are welcome
3. Randy : Hii , have you seen result value of english in sir edward's blog ?
    Gea     : Nothing . why ?
    Randy : You don't know ? Oh my god . You get the high score in our   
                  class. :)
    Gea     : Really . Oh my god . I'm so happy to hear that.
    Randy : Congrotulation  friend.
    Gea     : Thank you :).

sure , u're ever feeling happy , maybe not ever again but everyday .
if u're happy , you will express it with word or gesture .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar