Minggu, 11 November 2012

Leave-Taking


Leave-Taking                                
Leave-Taking is the act of departing politely.
Example : He dislike long farewells he took his leave parting is such sweet sorrow.
Leave-Taking also have meaning  that is  the act of saying goodbye, or exiting or departing.
This is an examples conversation of Leave-Taking :

Conversation I

1.       Andy    : Well, it was nice talking to you.
Cherry   : It was nice talking to you too.
Andy     : we should really hang out again.
Cherry   : That would be fun.
Andy     : Where do you want to go ?
Cherry   : I think we should go out to eat.
Andy     : That sounds good.
Cherry   : All right, so I’ll see you then.
Andy     : I’ll call you later.
Cherry   : Okay, I’ll talk to you later then.
Andy     : See you later.
Cherry   : Bye.


  Conversation II

2.     Daniel  : I enjoyed talking to you.
Elsa      : I enjoyed talking to you too.
Daniel  : We should hang out some time.
Elsa      : I think that would be nice.
Daniel  : Is there anything you would like to do next time ?
Elsa      : Do you want to go out to eat ?
Daniel  : I’d like that.
Elsa      : So I’ll see you next time.
Daniel  : I’m going to call you soon.
Elsa      : I’ll talk to you later.
Daniel  : See you soon.
Elsa      : Goodbye.

 Conversation III


3.       Fiolla                : I had fun talking to you.
Gabriel              : It was really nice talking to you also.
Fiolla                 : I think we should really do something sometime.
Gabriel              : That should be loads of fun.
Fiolla                 : What do you want to do next time ?
Gabriel              : Would you like to go to dinner or something ?
Fiolla                 : Yeah, let’s do that.
Gabriel              : Okay, until next time then.
Fiolla                 : I’ll call you so we can set that up.
Gabriel              : Talk to you later.
Fiolla                 : All right, see you.
Gabriel              : See you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar