Minggu, 11 November 2012

Inviting, Accepting, and Declining

Inviting is how did we invite or ask someone for came in our party / activity which we celebrate. Accepting is how did we will accept invitation from someone. Whereas declining is antonym from accepting, such as how did we can not accept invitation from someone.

Here are some expressions to invite, accept, and decline an invitation

Inviting

- You will do a maths course, won't you ?
- Please do come to my house on Sunday. (Please do look me up).
- Won't you attend the party ?
- What about having lunch together ?
- Would you like to go shopping with me ?
- I'd very much like you to. . . .

Accepting an invitation

 - Yes, i will.
- That sounds a nice idea.
- I won't say no !
- O.K. !
-That would be very nice.
- Thank you. I'd like to very much.

Declining an invitation

- Sorry , I can't.
- I'd love to, but I have another plan that day.
- I don't think i can go. Sorry.
- Thank you very much, but I have many things to do right now.
- That's very kind of you, but I have had another plan.
-Unfortunately, my aunt is coming to visit us that day.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar