Minggu, 11 November 2012

introduce Oneself



Introducing oneself
 

                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                Introducing yourself and others
Introducing another person is basically telling each other your name. it is quite simple. An introduction may go something like this ; Lina, this is my cousin, Jarry, Jarry, this is my friend and colleague, Lina.
There is a range of ways to introduce yourself and other people.
Introducing yourself :
Here are expressions to introduce yourself :
Hello, I’m . . . .
May I introduce myself , my name is. . . .
My name is . . . .
I want to introduce myself my name is . . . .
I’m . . . .
Nice to meet you, I’m . . .
Pleased to meet you, I’m . . .
Let me introduce myself, I’m . . .
I’d like to introduce myself, I’m . . .



Introducing others :

Here are expressions to introduce others :

Jenny, please meet Naya.
Jenny, have you meet naya ?
I want to introduce you, Tiara.
I’d like you to meet Leo.
I’d like to introduce you to Bryan.
Lala, this is Barbie.
Barbie this is Lala.

Useful responses when introducing yourself or other people :
Hi, I’m Rani.
Hello, Angel. I’m Darren. Glad to see you.
Nice to meet you.
Pleased to meet you.
Happy to meet you.
How do you do ?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar